Presentation at School and trip to Madrid

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 13~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽
-Black Friday-

D-D !!

I usually do not fear the Black Fridays , but,
"Une fois n'est pas coutume" and this one was really fucked up, 
even if everything started well.


daily outfit,
for the school presentation and trip


I did my nails few days ago.
Practice practice ... >_<


I did not wish to have dishies to wash, 
so I went to have a breakfast at Mc Donald :p


Our presentation went well,
we finished it on time for the paper version.


We had 20mins for each groups to pass,
and we , I guess, managed the time like bosses =P



I was glad, I arrived in advance at the airport, asked an airport crew guy to indicate me if this line was teh right one for Madrid , " no it is the live over there", I then , went ,
waited a while, started to get anxious and " not you were right, it was the other line" ....
I went back , it was the time boarding time , the lady told me" no sorry luggages are already in the plane, you cannot go anymore now "....
I went to the airfrance corner" in these cases you have to pass front all other people, and do not wait"
But ... But ... FUCK YOU !! I am polite, well educated, I wait as everybody and  I SHOULD NOT ?

I can control myself when it's MY fault, but when it's not I can't...
I was tired and angry ... I felt unwell...
I tried to handle it, payed a second flight ( even more expensive than my first one which was 2 ways ...)
Tried do not cry and finally check in....




I know, food is expensive in airports, but I was straving :/


Finally on the plane.
The woman at the corner told me " or you can book a flight for tomorrow"
WTF .. I HAVE to be over there tomorrow.... è_é !

ESTOY EN ESPAÑA !!


The weather is still better than in Paris *o*
I am still quite upset, at myself and airfrance,
but seeing my family again cheered me up .

I gave to my little cousin the presents we bought for him,
and  we talk with my cousin, his father, and my aunt , till late...
But the most funny was the tekephonic conversation whith my mother and auntie....
My mom was acting even more like a teenage girl than I ! XD
Ah .... Leo Jiménez really please to all woman generations XD



With Pablo <3 p="">

It was getting late but, I had to study a bit >_< ....
Well, tomorrow will be an other day , a better one x)
( and -XXX€ on my bank account 8D )




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire