Madrid Day 1 Part 1

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 14~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽
-Shopping-

I have not sleep a lot,
especially by waking up early to go to shop on the morning :/
My aunt brought me to a shopping mall near her place.

It is near Alcobendas and has around 200 Shops.

I sincerely, do not like it for the shops themself, 
there are teh sames shops than here in France, except few, of course.


But the place has like a retro atmosphere, 
with its base frome the XVIIth century.


There was a miniature of the Jesus's life .




Make a wish....

Los reyes




Mango or Zara , cannot remember




Auntie bough a pair of shoes, while,
I...Directly over spent my money at the Fnac XD


What was in the mail box 8DDDDD


They did not have much of Saratoga ;_;

Niko Del Hierro before was ( almost) hotter than Leo before :p


I just wanted to buy the lastest CD of Mägo de Oz , Celtic land,
but... There was also Mägo de Oz en Imàgenes II ... I could not resist :/

(I have no regrets è_é !! Not yet ....)





2 commentaires: