Madrid Day 2

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 15~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

HELLO !



It was a bit hard to awake, the night has been short to me ^^"
My back and feet a bit painful :/
 Hello I am 22 years old but I am quite a granny .

It's my cousin who picked me up after the concert.

" Are you sure , don't you want to stay ? There is an After Concert ?
Don't you want to go ? I can wait for you in the car, even 'till 3-4am  "
My cousin is so nice ^^"
But well ... I am still a bit shy ...
Not really my country, alone, not good in spanish, usually I do not go to clubs .... ^^"

My little cousin, his son, was at his grand ma place, I took his bed for the night ^^




He lives out of the center of Madrid, near the mountains *^*
It is so beautiful to awake with this kind of ladscapes .
Makes me think of Empuria Brava <3 br="">


I dressed up like last night, ( but last night I was prettier, here I am so so :/)
has I left a part of my stuffs at my aunt's place .
I will sleep each night in a different place :/
I will have to carry my clothes and stuffs  all around madrid during my trip ^^"""



We planed to have lunch with my aunt in Madrid,
but first we had to pick up my little cousin.

The landscapes really makes me feel like if I was in summer with my Parents at Empuria *^*
Such a great feeling of happiness !

I then, meet the Mom and the Grand-Mother of my cousin's wife, 
and other part of the family I did not know !
I have been so warmly welcomed, as if we knew each other since ever . *^*

The grand mother shown me the different photos of the other cousins by marriage 8D


Pablo, my little cousin , is soooooo funny when he sees me,
becomes so shy x)

In the car, Rosa, my cousin's wife, asked to pass the lastest Mägo de Oz CD while driving to the center of Madrid.
" It's been a while I haven't listened to them"
I was O_O !!!!
" Yeah , here they are very popular ! 8D
Oh !! Fiesta Pagana ! ( Pagan Party) I love this one ! * starting to sing*"

I love my family ... :3



We went to a restaurent " Vips"
very familial and with a real spanish atmoshpere x)

I took a big tower è_é
I was hungry ! And ate all with my knife and fork 8D
You're a princess, or you are not :p



My family shown me around  " La Puerta del Sol"
which was full of people !
Even in Paris,  a week-end, it is rarely so full on the big place.
I was suprised.



The Christmas Tree of the place




Some people ......

.... for all tastes x)

So lovely ....


My father was here few days ago, 
he said it was pretty cold and not much sunny ....
Despite of some ...misadventures, I am lucky.
Look this amazing blue sky .

It is not even too cold.
I do not need my gloves or chapka ^^

My family stoped in a pastry, renowned for being one of the eldest and the best in Madrid .
Auntie got me a " cornet de nata" and my Cousin by mariage, Rosa,  let me have a bite of the " truffa de chocolate" .....
I am thinking of it everyday now ! XD

I am not a food addict but if it's about  cream ....



We went to  the Fnac, I wanted to complete my discography :p
Me: Pablo, ready ? You look for Mägo de OZ Cds, I am looking for Saratoga ones, go !
 My little cousin is such a good help to look for Cd's x)


I stayed with my aunt; who took me around a bit more.
I saw Madrid by night 8D





Great Gasby's style 


Vodaphone  X-mas tree ~




The "gay district"



I love the colors .
This place was quite and "warm" in a way.
People were having a drink or a snack .


Still many people .





We took the train back to Alcobendas, I wil stay at my aunti's place tonight.
The tickets have the christmas's colours~

Today's purchases at the Fnac <3 br="" nbsp="">With what I bought they got they salary for the month x_x


We also went to the library of " El Corte Inglès"
I bough one of the Roman Mysteries book in Spanish 8D
I loved so much this serie  .

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire