Barcelone day 5


アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 30~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Last day in Barcelona :/



Today's outfit

I went down to just pick up a quit breakfast at the Mc Donald
Cheese cake... I am going to miss you <3 br="">

I took the metro to go to the beach.
But before all, I wanted to go to get the vampire doll I saw last day .

In Spain, transports are a bit more expensive than in Paris, 
but they are open a part of the night or all the night sometimes , 
ther are not late and ... 
THEY ARE CLEAN !!
French people you are the shame or our beautiful country -_-

Getting down,
at the exit of the metro, there was a bird in a cage, sunbathing x)
But, it might be frustrating to see the sky and be caged :/



It was impossible to find back the doll shop, 
I walked around for an hour or even more.

But I found the building designed by Gaudi.
I wanted to check them. But forgot.

Some things, as Love, you do not need to look for to find them.
They always find you ;)



I took the metro again and went to the beach , to enjoy a bit the Sun.

Heart in a building in construction.

Platja de llevant

No one.


Only by the photo, you could imagine yourself in summer .


And the weather was quite warm under the sun.




But the sea , fresh .... very fresh .


I am always happy when there is Sun *^*


And, let me introduce my son : Jesusito-Helios 8D
He got my eyes <3 br="" xd="">
Because I did not give up. 
I HAD to get the newborn vampire doll XD
And it's my dearest Loliz who is his godmother :p




^o^/


Starting of behin hungry, I walked to the mall , not far from the beach

Deco, deco~



Ok ,  I can live here ! XD

My lunch x)
It reminds me of those I eat in summer at Figueres.




Passing by the Fnac, to check if they had some Mägo de Oz or Saratoga CDs 
I still miss.

Wondered if my brother wanted them :/

*^* .....
I want T_T



Going back to my hotel to pick up mu 




Just before the entrance, that's what I saw .
A kangourou, with a leash, in Barcelona !

How could I expect to see this animal out of a Zoo , somewhere else than in Australia ?!
But I still wonder how the guy did get it .



I got my stuffs and and went to the station.
This time to go back to France :/

I really loved Barcelona, 
more than Madrid actually, but maybe because I was by myself and totally free.
Also, no need to carry a huge and heavy  bag because  I have to change each days of place to stay.
I hope I could come back again ^^
Maybe for an other Mägo de Oz Concert ?! 8D



I bough a last piece of cheese cake to confort myself XD
The way back will be a bit longer.
I have a night train and will arrive early on the morning ... :/




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire