Life, Cinema

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 20~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

With my classmate Bruno,
we wanted to share we you our last discovery :



The new walls decoration at our University 8D
"Long live to me"
" Republic = corrupted" ( slang)
" Israel it stinks !"
" The left party stinks"
PCF ( french communism party) = collaborationist / Nazi = left party " Long live to the king" ( "king" wrote in old french)

We found this wonderfully disrespectful,
a very low level of intellect and culture .
It is obviously a pure provocation, knowing our University is essentially
on the left side of the polotics.

Few days before they passed a coat  of paint on it.




Today's outfit.



Cuddling bunny~

 I like the current light ...


What a suprise when oppening my mailbox, 
I found a letter from Choue with this great badge 8D

It is related to her stay, when during the week-end we spend our time telling
"  .. tell him, her, it : Fuck you !" XD

Thanks Choue, you rock <3 p="">

On the evening, we went with my fiancé to watch Thor 2
at the cinema.

Well .... Chris-Something, is hot, but ... His character , seriously XD
The movie is great , if you can , go to watch it.
( Chris ... *^* )



After the movie, Hubby invited me for dinner :)

Carpaccio with goat cheese

Burger with , for one, read meat. x)

I took the risk to try their cheese cake .
And I regret it lol.
It is really not what I expected, next time , I will take my dessert at Berko XD

On the night, as there are renovation work on the train line, 
we had to took a bus ....
But what an adventure to find it etc -_- .
Too bad teh way was so short, I wish it was longer.
The bus was comfortable and I was so tired. ~

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire