Barcelona day 2

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 27~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽


Today it is THE day 8D
Mägo de Oz concert *^*
Even if Leo won't be here,  I look forward to attend to the second concert.
I wonder how will be the "catalan" one 8D

Let's start with a full breakfast.

I have time before summer to loose weight anyway 8D


Today's outfit.




On the elevatooooooor ~

On the morning, I decided to directly go to the Bibian Blue's shop 8D

"Mercat Sant Antoni"

The district is quite nice, with many shop around.
( From Bibian Blue's page on Facebook)

It was easy to find.
I hesitate a bit before to enter.
After so many years of admiring the Bibian Blue's work, I could finaly get one of her creations.
 I did not save much,  as the trip was not really planed, I could not afford for a big or complex piece,
but the quality of her corsets is enough for me, I could save an other time for something else,
and It will be a good reason to come back ;)

I finally got in.
I spent ... Do not know, a while checking all the articles, looking for those made in collaboration with Victoria Francès *^*
 Unfortunately she did not have the one I wanted ^^"

She is really lovely ! I was a bit impressed and mixed all my spanish,
so I finally spoke in english ~_~

She helped me to try a model,
and it was thise one è_é !

I could not resist and also took a blouse 8D
I was not reasonable at all ...

She nicely agreed to took a photo with me *^*
WE talk a bit about her collaboration with Victoria Francès
and a bit about Father Sebastiaan, as Victoria is part of the Sabertooth clan .

She told me, if I really wish one of the model with the V.Francès collaboration,
I could send en e-mail to see for a custom one .
I will think about it .... If I get my Master 2 8D

The market is cool, isn't it ?
But unfortunately close, for renovation works I guess.
After this little shopping time,
I decided to go to the parc Güell.

I drop at the station as indicated by the guide....
But seriously ?!
I was soooooooo far !! XD
I had to walk, UP, for a while.
Was the morning but I was already exausted .
Thinking I have the concert on the night ....

But the view worth it.


*^*





I was so glad to finally arrive ! God !
Plus, I had to wait, they make you pass with group each 30Mins, if I remember well.


I was not cheap, but well, I went here, I was here... 
Fuck, I will visit XD

It started to be hot, was borring to carry my coat, but so nice to have  sun .
I did not complained  (much :p )



Looks like if it was in candy .

It feels like summer .
I had a lil pain when I woke up but, I am glad I did the effort to come here.





Some people were playing music.



The light *^*














I expected more tourists actually, there was some, but not as much as in some place in Paris.
Really pelasant.



Ceiling


A gingerbread house with cream !
What ? It is what it makes me think of ._.


Mosaic salamander


The other  gingerbread house




Butterfly... In december !







I started to be a bit tired and hungry.
Going out of the parc, I had a walk around to find a place to eat a snack.



I found a little restaurent, where I have been warmly welcomed by the waiter
" Hey beautiful lady ! Are you travelng alone ? :) "
Fuck yeah 8D
And sincerely, I did not expected it would be so awesome XD


I had a great view

If I understood well, that, is a coven *^*
Next time I will try to get in.

1, 2, 3 : HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3 br="" nbsp="">

Tradition oblige : Croquetes de pollo 8D


The catalan paradox ....
Gaudì

A symbol on these crisis times
I found, randomly a dolls shop, where there are some newborn.

And ... The love of my life *^*
I have a limited budget, I really hesitated.
But since I am back to my hotel, I am so obessed by it !

Cute " Gothic Lolita" dolls


What ... I forgot my slipers ...
Plus my piggy slipers are too big to travel :/

The Bibian Blue blouse *^*

The Bibian Blue corset <3 br="">But I then realised I got fatter when I saw I had to take a S or M size instead of XS as I had the habit to choose since few times ~_~

Trying *^*

8DDDDDDDDDD
I love them *^*








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire