Barcelona day 4

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 29~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Today's outfit.

On the elevator 8D
I got ready, even if it was quite hard to wake up,
to go at the station to take a breakfast at the Mc Donald.
What a surprise when I saw they sold some cheesecakes *^*


Today my breakfast was small compared to the past ones x)
Just a hot chocolate and a cheesecake.

But, a cheese cake with a clef 8D


Back on the place x)



I really really love this Church x)

Santa Maria del Mar


And the streets around.





The law against the abortion passed in Spain.
You can get married with someone of the same sex,
but you do not have the choice  to abort or not anymore ... WTF.

I am FOR the abortion, it is my OWN opinion.
It is not about the right of life or anything,
it is just about having the choice .
Those who do not want to abort, do not, your choice.
But if you want, you should have the possibility to do .

What if it's an accident ?
When you took your precautions but still ...

After, yes, some are stupids ( girls and/or guys !!) do not take their precautions
or/and use abortion as a contraceptive way.
There, they should stay with their shit situation.

The different jobs


Chocolat !







I took the metro and finished in an unknown district, 
obviously popular.
I felt like I was not at the right place so I did not stay long XD


But walking around, I discovered the charm of the district.
It was actually quiet.


Love the paints on the walls.




Walked to the " Arc de Triomf"

8D

The bat detail, 
I want the same, in my castle 8D
Passage of Luis  Companys

Barcelona map on teh floor.






I walked through the parc of the Ciutadella

A cat was on thetop of the tree.
We did not know if it was just staying here, or blocked ...


Orange trees, in December




"I am the bread of life"








I walked  by where my legs took me,
without real aim.
And again I entered in a Church.
I am not sure which one it is .

I think this one is " Església de Sants Just i Pastor"



They were celebrating a Baptism














After, I was quite hungry, I walked around the small stree, 
full of people, to find a place to eat.




But, I stoped by a place where there was a small exhibition.





Ancient car

Amen x)


In the street ....

Street Art *^*



O'Hara ....
Could not avoid to think of Gone with the Wind :p







In case you come by horse.


I wanted to go back to a precise point, 
and , I do not know, 
GPS went stupid.

Old fashion

The lord of the rings *^*
It required me a huge strengh to avoid to go in and buy it.

Little dead Me :/



Egyptian Statues .
Would look nice in my flat.



I finally stoped in a small italian restaurent, and ordered 2 pieaces of pizzas,
because I could not choose and I was straving.
It was delicious, it was hard to finish but I have no regrets !
* +2kgs on the hips*

Back to my hotel

On the plaça de la Seu, there was like a 'brocante"
and I found an authentic handmade  Mantillla  8D
My socks had a strange colour, 
and indeed, my feet were bleeding 8D

So, a bath was a need.

I finished the novel I was reading,
"Mi amor-Mon vampire"
It is half french, half spanish.
It would not be bad if the end was different ! ><
I am so desapointed XD


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire