Merry Christmas !!

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 24~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Merry Christmas to Everyone :)


Thank you for the card dear !! <3 p="">

So, I guess, Leo is my favourite  Jesus :p
And  he fits great this day .
There's no better present !

I continued to transfer my new Cds on my laptop...
May we  notice like a little paradox again?
But after all, Spanish Metal suits quite well with tmye hime style stuffs .

I packed my presents to everyone

Which made me arrived a bit late, 
and the appero has been started without me XD

It is Christmas for the kitties too,
I went to feed them and give a bit of our dinner meat .

Diabolo *^* 

Kid, I liked to play "where is Wallie"
Kinda did the same with "Where is Jesus"
in the book " Mägo de Oz en imagenes II" :p


Christmas Eve Dinner~

Petits fours sucrés *^*

Presents are under the Chrismas Tree, for the happiness of the rabbit
who likes to climb on.

We got lazy this year, also busy.
So, we did not decorate the house as the past years and the tree is small XD

My bro, gave me the best present he ever did :o
He broke my flute YEARS ago and never agreed to buy a new one.
Even as birthday presents or past X-Mass....
This year I guess he did have any ideas better than this one to forget about his pride :p

Nieghbors are going to hate me .

Money cards from Parents 8D

Coming back home, I had to finish some work for school, 
while, I "watched" the Midnight Mass in live, from the Vatican 8D
putting Mägo de Oz music on my laptop x)

For my part, I find it funny to watch is, seeing the face of the people attending it XD
You can tell some are just fucking bored !
And the Pope Jean-Paul II, we thought once he was going to die on his chair ...

Then , the Swan lake ballet .... 8D

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 25~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

Card and present for my fiancé.
It is already hard to find something to please him, 
so, I decided to take the chinese tradition, and give money instead.

Went to the Christmas lunch and my parents place 8D

Mom cooked my favorite dishe *^*
Marrons with apple, prune and apricots .
I can die in peace .


Got the chocolate of the cake :p

On Christmass time, there are often old movies, cartoons
and peplums 8D
Today was " The Ten  Commandments" with Yul Brynner *^*

Kittens waiting for food x)

Today's outfit.
I admit I was a bit lazy :/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire