Madrid day 3

アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 16~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽



This morning, going to the center of Madrid with  Auntie.
Before to go to give her french lessons, she has plan to show me the fabric shops *^*
She also studied pattern making in her youth.


Wedding fabrics in a renowned fabric shop.

We do not have it anymore in Paris, 
you know, "old" shop, like before ...
I kinda like this atmosphere.



Auntie had to leave and left me alone for few,
I had to meet someone to get the Leo's Tshirts I ordered since August XD
It was like an "adventure" lol.
Plus, we even changed the date of the meeting on the eve .... Well... x)

We had to meet at 2:30pm, at the Mc Do of  Gran Via.
I had like one hour before, so I had a walk by myself around,
 Doing some shopping :p

I went to sit in advance, to have the time to get a drink and "enjoy" ( trying to) the  wifi in the Mc Do .
I gave my both  phone numbers, french and spanish, to the person I have the contact via email, in case.But  5mins in advance, I saw a guy with long hair goind out of the metro.
 T SHIRTS ARE HERE 8D

When I saw the guy I immediatly knew it was him x)
And I was like " Im sure I "know" him.... I saw him somewhere ..."
We met,  I checked the merch ( eh .... since august ! XD)
I proposed him to sit but, was obviously in hurry ^^.

Going out of the Mc Do to meet my cousin, my phone turned bak into 3G ( thank you shit wifi ...)
And got a message from the guy, message he sent before to arrive, on Whatsapp.
It shown his name, I replied him by first thanked for coming for the T-Shirts and 
" Eh ! I knew I saw you somewhere ! You are in my friend list on facebook !" XD
But he did not find me by my real name  :p , was quite funny and we started to talk and laugh.

I finally met my Cousin and we went to visit the museum El Prado

The Shroud has been found 8D
Must tell it to Perceval x)  ( Cf: Kaamelott )


I enjoyed it, it's like the paint's part of our Louvre Museum , 
but with the spanish royal family 8DDD


Presents to Flora .
I am so famous 8D


Saint Peter, crucified the head down in sign of humility.

The first who tells the inverted cross is a satanic symbol ,
I crucify him è_é !

But inverted cross is great, as design *^*.


Today's Purchase:


I love this one, behing less high, and longer,
more like a tiara *^*



Some post cards x)

Dad's X-Mas present .



Flyers.



TADAAAAAAAA

These will be my precious è_é .
I will look faboulou in sport wearing them  8D


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire