Barcelona day 3


アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽 28~12~2013 アクミー羽バラ〜アクミー羽

I planed to go back to the "Palau d'Esports Saint Jordi" where was the concert last night.
As it was quite ... High, I decided to take a ...Consistent breakfast.
Round 1

Round 2

Round 3

Today's outfit.

Unlike yesterday night, I did not go by walking.
I decided to take the cable car to go on the top.
But .... Before to arrive to the cable car you have to walk a bit -_-
A bit  a lot .....

And climb a lot of steps .

Colourfull door.

I finally arrived on the top, first top.
And bought a ticket. A single way.
I told myself I could esily get donw without cable car.
So naive I am ...-_-

The view was wonderful.



I could climb by walking but the cable car offers you a different view.


*speachless*
I looked to where was the Parc Güel, 
and I was " Oh my ! I walked that much ! in only 2 days ?!"

Being by myself, I did already a lot of things actually.
I walked a lot, all the day, stopping only few to eat. 

Here , you are not even anymore in Spain, 
only in "Catalunya" XD

Oh oh oh ! Welcome !


The cable car drops you near the " Castell de Montjuïc"
where you can go for free.

Gardens front



The entrance


Mechanism to raise the drawbridge

I climbed a part ^o^/


When you enter, you have, again to climb some stairs, 
but it totally worth it.




Harbour


Cannon

This view, reminds me of the episode of NCIS,
where Ziva and Dinozzo were bloked in one of a similar container ^^"



Cruise boat



Tribute to Gaspar de Portolà
1st governor of California




glgqshvxjhvj !!!! *^*








Barcelona





On the feet of the flag ~

Well


My Dad's camera is not bad at all ....




Here between 1792-1793, the astronomer Pierre Mechain
etablished the geographic coordinates of Barcelona.



 The entrance


I went down by walking, and decided to pass by the Olympic place.

I descovered a racing remote control cars circuit !
My brother would love to have the same when he was younger x)


The concert left some little things x)


And some got inspired while waiting in the queue XD

It is too much modern to me, 
but it rocks.


I like, you are in the countryside, walking, 
surrounded by trees and you find
an olympic center  x)



Actually it's a spacecraft left here by aliens ...

......
Should I comment it ? XD
Tokio Hotel ... It's been SOOOO Long lol




Huge bell
The top of the National Museum of art of Catalunya


With the sunset, the whole place has amazing and warm colours.




 Stairs.
On the spring and summer, 
many people migh come here *^*



Even the walls are decorated .

From the front.

Installing new thing.





It's different saw on the day light ^^


" La font Màgica"

Yestearday, going to the concert, 
Mayte explained me it was not an arena, never, 
but a commercial center 8D
I had to go ;)

Giant Christmas tree inside.


There was a pirates show !
I immediatly thought about my classe mates Cécilia and Marie 
who are huge fans of  the serie Once Upon a Time
 and espacially of  the Captain Hook x)

Ship ^^/
After the show, all kid went on the ship and played .


Little stages 




I had to pass by the Fnac, 
and well... In Paris I rarely go out without buying something, 
but in Spain... Impossible !

Mägo de Oz DVD *^*

Game of Thrones mug, 
'cause you are a mother of Dragons
 or you are not.

Also the Hand of the King :p

In  my Train station, there is a shop with many CDs DVDs etc
And I found the last episodes of the second season of Rome
I wanted to watch since ages.
I will start in english, and then , I will end with spanish.
I hope it will help me to improve my spanish ^^""

In the metro station , for 5€
I god a foulard , in case we go back to the belly dance lessons XD

I went to Lush ...
I know it's bad è_é , 
but as I have a bathtub for myself, 
I wanted to enjoy it as much as I could XD

I discovered an extantions hair salon.
The  women were quite sympatics and their products are really nice .
I got one in syntetic hair and 2 others in real hair.
I already love them !

It was late, and I was too lazy to go around or take the metro to go to the center of the city
and  then find a restaurent to finally have a dinner.
The Mc donald down was perfect .
A bit hard to communicat with the girl but .... I got something to eat .

This ... Is amazing.


It's between a huge Oreo and cheese cake *^*


After dinner,  I used one of the balistics I got
Babybot x)

As Thetis did with Achilles in the river of the Styx, 
I dive my babybot in the bath ~
* ok I shut my mouth*










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire